Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Voice back finally!

So my voice is back finally and I am very thankful for this. However I still seem to have a bit of the cough left over from whatever this sickness was that took me over. Not sure when it will go away but it seems to act up mostly when it is time for me to sleep, brilliant right?
I start coughing and coughing like I will never stop and then finally it ceases and I go to bed an hour later.
That is getting old in case anyone was wondering.

Anyways now that life seems to be finding it's regular course again we are trying to wrap up the invitations for the wedding. They are due to go out next month can you believe it? I can't believe we have less then 90 days to go before this big shindig.
I am really excited once we do the invitations most of the other stuff it just little details to take care of before the big day is upon us.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone and having lots of fun with friends and family. From what it looks like there will be a lot of people traveling from all over to come to our wedding so that is nice. Some of these people I have not seen in a really long time. Some who have been gone and returning home ( you know how you are, yes you) and then some who just live a few hours away but will still be a drive for them.
:-)

Have to find myself some jewelry to wear with my dress have not quite made it that far yet. Have every one's stuff though for the most part.

Have to write a essay today not really thrilled about that much. Oh well what can you do? Not much except complain about it so that is what I will do for now.
:-)

No comments: