Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Go figure!

So great news here, I have no voice!!!! That is right none what so ever and it hurts for me to try and talk. Just so that everyone is up to speed here with me, my job is to answer and talk on the phone.....................
So one might see how this could be a problem.
Not to mention I am a talker anyways so taking away my voice is almost as bad as taking one of my arms away.
I keep trying to not talk because I know nothing is coming out and if something does it sounds awful but it is so hard.
So we shall see what the rest of this week brings me but so far it is not looking good at all.
Yes, I am still at work attempting to answer phones...........
What is wrong with me? I don't know really it is such a long list. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just had to write a whiny post huh?? :)

Sorry you're not feeling so hot babe! You want me to call you tonight?? LOL!

LOVE YOU!