Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just Breathe

So I just looked at our wedding to do's and saw the number 99!!!!!
99 days to go! Right, it is getting closer and closer and closer. I start to think about all the stuff we still have to do and freaking out just a little. Trying to focus on what I can to avoid reality of things needing to be done all as soon as possible. Why, you still have plenty of time one might think, right? No, not when you are me with this obsessive compulsive disorder that haunts me. What if you leave something until the last minute and then you can't have it or get it the way it needs to be............. Again just breathe...........................
I am okay, really, just wondering to myself how much stuff I can cram into the weekends. Mental picture of the wheels in my head turning right here! :-)
This weekend should knock out some things but still thinking I need to do more.......
Insert heading spinning here please.
I don't know how people do this at the last minute at all.
I would be a total wreck people would have to control me from be a total bridezilla.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

just keep watching your checklist, and slowly keep marking things off... it'll all be okay. thats what the checklist is for! :)

Elizabeth said...

I know, I know but I want it all done NOW!!!!
Insert crazy face.

Anonymous said...

New post please? Come on now, I did it!

He he...I can't wait to see the monstrous Bridezilla come out in you! Really I just can't wait for this wedding to happen already!!

Elizabeth said...

Kristi-RUDE!
Secondly rude again you are not even here so the wedding can't come any faster little miss!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, the second part was supposed to be sweet...my way of telling you I can't wait to see you again!