Monday, January 07, 2008

It's a new year now!

Well it has been a little while since my last post, wow!
Anyways been really busy as usual story of my life...................
Now that the holidays are over I can go back to normal craziness as opposed to holiday craziness. I have already taken down my tree in fact it was down the first of January because you know I am obsessive compulsive so it had to happen.
Have managed to actually get many things accomplished with the wedding stuff. We worked on the programs some more and I feel like we are getting close with that. We have managed to get almost everyone and their mom's address to start addressing invitations which have to be sent out next month. I almost have Tony's ring it should be here any moment now. My band should arrive at the beginning of February. Thanks to Trish we have the money bags I was trying to figure out.
We went to see about renting the swords for Tony's friends to hold when we first walk in. It was not too bad however the location I could have done without.
We are going next weekend to find the brides maids jewelry and my tiara. So that should be fun times!!!!
I can't believe we are getting so close to time seems like just the other day I had all this time to do everything.

Hope everyone's holidays were splendid!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWORDS?!?!! nice...

Elizabeth said...

Yep, that is right swords. Be afraid be very afraid.........
:-)

Sheila said...

Tag - you're it!

Anonymous said...

i found a castle here in italy for you guys to get married at instead...then i don't have to come home ;)

Elizabeth said...

Ha. Ok sure that sounds fine you let me know when you have everyone's tickets booked and paid for and then we will talk......
Nice try though!!!!