Thursday, November 08, 2007

Wedding Stuff......

So I am looking for one of those bags that you use for like the dollar dance at your reception??? I don't want to pay an arm and leg for it really because well you only use it that one time. However at the same time I don't just want to use something else either. So looking at some of the options, I have encountered some really ugly ones in fact not only are they ugly but they are expensive. I just want something plain and simple that doesn't cost a lot of money!!! Is that too much to ask for really??
Most of them just have too much crap on them and by crap I mean frill, ya you know what I am talking about. I am not having a baby girl, I am getting married there is no need for excessive frill. Anyways I don't know what else to say about these bags really but you get the point.
So am still looking around, Sheila found my one that is simple and not very expensive but is not an actual bridal bag or whatever, which I don't care but just want to see if there is anything else out there......
So here we go again, I am off to surf the web.
Yippeeee!!!!

5 comments:

Camie said...

Good luck on that. Sometimes if you look at the bridal websites, they have little white drawsting bags that hang off your arm, that way you can hold your money and dance at the same time. Try Davids Bridal, http://www.davidsbridal.com/accessory_return_handbags_bridal.jsp. there were some cute ones there that I saw. Good luck..

Elizabeth said...

Thanks I will check it out for sure.
:-)

Sheila said...

If you buy the material, and ask my sister if I can borrow her sewing machine, I'll make one (or two) for you.

I know that originally I said it would be more cost effective to buy one already made, but I thought there were more options out there.

Anonymous said...

you can totally make one instead!! super easy and you can pick the material to go along with your dress and the ribbons to match your colors....

silly to buy one really!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

I'm thinking you should have Sheila make it. She does an excellent job, she'd make it exactly like you wanted it AND then it would be personal too. Yep. I'd make it if I had a lick of talent...but yeah...not so much.

I vote for Sheila!