Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hello

Alright well it has been a really busy last week or so.
We had Tom & Sheila's benefit and that all turned out great. There were lots of people and plenty of live music and beer and food.
So I think that on a whole everyone had a really good time!!!!
Let's see there was also Halloween and all those parties that go with it, good times.
Anyways needless to say it has been a crazy week and there is only more craziness to come.
We have the holidays coming up and mixed in with a little planning of the wedding it shall be interesting.
We are having some thing shipped from South Africa for the decorations so I am really excited about that specific peace that will be involved. It is really important to me to have a bit of home in this.

I have a meeting with the event co-coordinator for my rehearsal venue on November 13th and then taking my dress to my lady who is going to make it shorter for me.
I have Tony's birthday coming up and looks like we are just getting a big group together and going to Dave & Buster's. I think that will be fun for everyone.

I think that it is all for now! :-)

3 comments:

Camie said...

Sounds like you have a whole lot going on...Must be better then my dull life. Almost envious of those times!!!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Dang girl. You make me look very very boring. LOL.

Well, we will just have to shoot for another Girls Night after the first of the year. :o) Start planning now! LOL.

Elizabeth said...

Camie-I have read your blog and heard about your kid, I don't think you have a DULL life at all. :-) LOL!!!!
It is just different that is all.
You have crazy kid, I have crazy life. :-)

Trish-Please, we all know you are not boring. Yes, all about another girl's night out!!!! :-)