Tuesday, November 20, 2007

They are here!!!

Yay! The invitations are here and they look great!
Thank goodness.
We have been working on the programs and although they are a lot of work they are coming along nicely I would say......
We probably are as far as we are going to get for now with it being the holiday weekend and all. :-)
Anyways I really am glad that the invitations made it in one piece and we didn't crazy mess something up.

Plans for the rest of the turkey week are a little crazy!!!
So I am thinking won't have much time to do anything but what we have on our books as it is right now.

I am however glad that we are not having it at our house this year. I just don't have the effort in me for that this year. I am making some things to go with us to other places so I will still be cooking just not as much.
:-)
Hope everyone has a great holiday!

2 comments:

Camie said...

Have a happy holiday!!

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Yay!! One more thing off the list. Now take me out drinking to celebrate! LOL!!

Hope you had a great Turkey Day!!!

Love ya darling!