Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I know, I know

So it has been like a million years since I have blogged.
I have just been so crazy busy, really, really busy!
So anyways we are almost a month from the wedding and things are actually starting to fall into place. I can't wait to see the finished product of this day that has consumed a good portion of my life for the last year. Crazy how it all comes together even when you think that it is not going to. I have my dress all cleaned and ready to go! I even have most of my head piece all ready to go.
We have to buy some candles for the ceremony but aside from that really not a lot left to buy.
Thanks to some special people who know who they are, I am still sane because otherwise I would not be at all......... Isn't it funny how just sometimes the little things can set you off the edge!? Ok maybe not so funny if it is you!?
All we are dealing with now is mostly details and working on not killing those who are not wanting to play by the rules. We have my shower next weekend which I am looking forward to.
That is really all I have for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You blogged on your own. I was going to say something about not blogging a while ago, but figured I didn't want you to kill me...

Not a Granny said...

Glad to hear things are coming together so nicely.

Wedding Shower!! Woo Hoo!! Don't forget pictures of all the loot!!!

Elizabeth said...

Not a granny-You got it! Sheila is in charge of pictures so you know you'll be seeing them. :-)

Anonymous said...

Um, should I be offended??

I'm sorry :(

Elizabeth said...

No, you should not be offended at all!
:-)