Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's raining it's pouring......

Ok, so I think that if it freezes we are all totally you know what!!!!
Yeah, it wasn't too bad this morning there was some ice on the trees and other places that don't get much traffic but now I don't know. It has been raining hard all day long and this could cause many problems once it gets dark and or colder.
I will say this although I don't enjoy this weather at all mind you the trees with the ice hanging off of them look a little cool...... When I get home I will take a picture of the tree in our back yard it looks cool.
I have a crazy weekend ahead of me and it will probably fly by and make me feel like we didn't even have the weekend. Love it when that happens, right?
I have exams on Thursday and then have to take Tony to get his wisdom teeth removed. Ouch, glad it is not me for sure!!!!!
Friday night is friend's birthday celebration.
Work on Saturday part of the day then are having dinner guests later.
Sunday we have a graduation party to go to and if we get done with that at a decent time we have free tickets to a comedy show.......
And that is all folks.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

wow, the wisdom teeth thing? uhm, if they're knocking him out, I will pay money to see you get him into the house on your own. oh yeah!!

Elizabeth said...

Ha. You are funny but no I don't think that they are totally knocking him out, I hope not anyways. The lady at the place told him it would only take an hour and that he should be fine to leave right after that???
I don't know but let's hope for the best really.....

Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

Okay...I'm getting really bad at not finding time to check out everyone's blogs. I suck. I know. Bad Trisha!!

So IF I don't make it back here by the 25th....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I LOVE YA GIRL!